- 10499/- Buy Now
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB Price in India
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB Brief Description
Xiaomi Redmi 4 is available in two colour variants
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB was launched in May 2017 & runs on Android 6.0.1 OS. The Smartphone is available in two color options i.e. Black, Gold & has a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, GPS, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities. Priced at Rs. 10499 the phone is available with 64 GB of internal storage.
The Smartphone is powered by 1.4 GHz Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Processor. A 4 GB of RAM & Adreno 505 graphics processor ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 64 GB of internal storage can be expanded to 128 GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a inch screen with HD IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen display having a resolution of 720 x 1280 at 294 ppi. The screen is also protected by a durable Scratch Resistant glass.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB comes with a 13 megapixel rear Camera and 5 megapixel front Camera. The Smartphone has a low camera aperture of 2.0. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.Check out the Best Price in India for the Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB at Rs. 10499 available at amazon
New / Manufacturer Warranty
- All prices in the above table are in Indian Rupees.
- The latest price of Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB was obtained on 19th March 2018, 23:42:28
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB is available on amazon .
- Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product. Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB is available in Black, Gold across various online stores in India.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB Specification
Check out how Xiaomi Redmi 4 4GB ranks in Digit's Top 10:
Other Popular Deals
- Xiaomi sold over 3 lakh Redmi Note 5, Note 5 Pro in 3 minutes while Mi TV 4 sold out in less than 10 seconds
During the first ever sale, Xiaomi sold one lakh units of the Redmi Note 5 (review) and the Redmi Note 5 Pro (review) per minute. The sale was on for...23 - Feb - 2018
- Xiaomi might unveil Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus on February 14 in India
Xiaomi has sent out a media invite for its first product launch of 2018 in India, dated for February 14. The invite shows the number 5, which hints...05 - Feb - 2018
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 3 and more tipped to get MIUI 10 update
Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 update was announced just a few weeks back, but it seems like we might have already gotten a list of of devices slated to...10 - Feb - 2018